Sunday, July 20, 2014

*ARC PLANNER*

I love to plan and i like to be organized, I've always had planners, agendas or calenders, but lately I've been seeing a lot of planner s like (Filofax, Erin Conrad, Vera Bradley, ARC Staples, Franklin Convey, Day Timer, etc, etc). And some seemed nice or to expensive etc. I wanted something versatile, easy but most of all something i could make my own. Since i'm very into scrap-booking, i wanted to decorate my own planner. The ARC planner by Staples is nice, sleek, comes in various styles and sizes and is affordable. Plus i can sticker it, washi tape it or decorate as my heart pleases. So here are some ideas that I used for my ARC daily planner. What kind of a planner do you use, what do you like or not about using a planner, binder, agenda book or calender.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com