Monday, March 31, 2014

*I work in the best place ever*

*I’m very blessed to have such a great job, i get to work with seniors, clients, caregivers, nurses and social workers it is such a thrill for me to come to work,. But the highlight of my day is being able to be who i am express myself, everyone knows I’m a Seventh Day Adventist, i can pray at work and i have with my boss and co-workers, and they are all very understanding. But the best art is my cubicle, I Love Hello Kitty it’s my obsession and being that at home I am surrounded by my 3 boys, here I have my Hot Pink Princess Sanctuary. So I wanted to share my peaceful place with you. How is your office or work space? Do you feel great when you go to work every day? I do have a blessed day :) *
 
Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (2)
Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (1)Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (6)Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (5)Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (3)Hello Kitty 3-14 Cubicle (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com