Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Psych Day

*Our outer appearance is important to us, to some more than others, but needless to say as a woman i like my face to look clean and smooth. As an adult i have realized that my skin breaks out more than when i did when i was a teen, i normally don’t venture out into a lot of new products, since i have very sensitive skin and everything makes me break out. But i got this great free sample at my local Walgreens Pharmacy and i tried it. I loved it, my skin felt so refreshed, smooth, and most of all no break out's. Yeah!!! I give it 2 thumbs up! What products do you like?
Garnier-Skin-Renew-Dark-Spot-Treatment-Maskgarnier
Face Mask (2)Face Mask (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com