Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday's Treasure Trove

**Awesome finds at Kohl 's this is my one of my favorite stores**

Kohl's is one of the stores that i love they have  great and awesome designers from Vera Wang, J.L.o, Candie's, Dana Buckman, Apt 9, Lauren Conrad, Daisy Fuentes, Nike, Chaps and so many others. They always have amazing items on clearance, they have extra sales, 15-20% off every day. I have walked into Kohl's and purchased items as cheap as $1.50. Their clothes are always so stylish, young, beautiful, comfortable and they are such great quality. I have purchased clothes for my boys who are 5 and 9 and trust me boys wear and tear and i wash their clothes often and they just seem to last. It's rare for me to throw away their clothes most of the time when they don't fit the boys i donate them and they are still in perfect condition. So Kohl's is definitely my Tuesday's Treasure Trove, because i can find from the biggest to the smallest, from clothes, to accessories, shoes, toys, baby stuff, men's ties, house stuff and so much more.
k5 *AS YOU CAN SEE MY HUSBAND ALSO LOVES KOHL'S, MAYBE NOT FOR THE SAME REASONS I LOVE KOHL'S (LOL).*
kohls1 (1)
*THIS DRESS ORIGINAL PRICE $64.00... I PURCHASED IT FOR ONLY $6.49*shoes khols
*THESE SNEAKERS ORIGINAL PRICE $74.99... I PURCHASED THEM FOR ONLY $9.29*
K1 K2 SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA MJS Kohls12, nws, sears, 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com