Saturday, December 28, 2013

Friday Psych Day

alex and ani logo
This week for Christmas my wonderful husband gifted me this amazing Alex and Ani Bracelet. Now i'm not big on jewelry and only wear my watch and wedding ring, mostly for religious reasons, but as i opened my presents i saw how amazing this bracelet is. And this is why i'm writing this article. Then my brother gifted me this Alex and Ani "S" initial. This Bracelet is not only very nice but simple and not gaudy and it means something. It's made from recycled material, its not expensive and it's very spiritual. What do you think? Do you have an Alex and Ani bracelet? What does it mean to you?alex and ani
alez and ani
alex and ani eco alex and aniialex and ani mande in america 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com