Thursday, December 5, 2013

*Friday Psych Day*

The Psych behind 1st Impression
First impressions are formed rapidly, after seeing a face, body and clothes for a couple of seconds people make judgments about a person’s attributes. How much does a person’s dress style affect these judgments? I believe that people make rapid judgments of others based on clothing alone. I took pictures of people I covered their faces and I asked different people what they thought about each person and what kind of person, occupation, style or tastes those this person have. The results were incredible, some were shocking others were not and some were just simply weird.
Each lady has a different number, here are the comments of over 45 friends, family, church folk and random people I met at stores. 
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com