Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Psychology of the Color *Black*

The Psychology of the Color *Black*

As a psychology graduate and fashion lover I look at clothes, shoes, scarves, dresses, purses and jackets in a different way. When I wear something I wear it to make me happy or because I love the specific color, or pattern or feel of the fabric. I was looking at several dresses and skirts and I noticed that they looked and felt great but I kept picking the black dresses, pants, top or shoes. A lot of celebrities tend to wear black as a staple. So I wanted to share with you what I thought of the color black and the psychology of it. When I wear this color it makes me feel thinner, more sophisticated and sexy. I love wearing a sheer or lacy dress, or fishnet tights, or some great sexy black heels. The color black is very beautiful, one of my favorites.
In the thesaurus here are a list of other words we can use instead of just “black”, who would of thought we have so many words that describe the color black.
*Thesaurus*
brunetstar                                                                  charcoalstar
cloudedstar                                                               coalstar
ebonystar                                                                   jetstar
obsidianstar                                                              onyxstar
pitchstar                                                                     ravenstar
sablestar                                                                    slatestar
sloestar                                                                      negro
In the dictionary we also see the meaning of the“Color Black”.
DICTIONARY
Lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
Characterized by absence of light; enveloped in darkness: a black night.
**Here are some fabulous black dresses, what colors do you like? How does it make you feel?**
black dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com