Monday, March 11, 2013

Weight Watchers

So i have been dealing with a lot in my personal life. One of these is my weight i love myself for God created me in his image, but i need to loose the weight not for vanity but my health im turning 35 this year and im not were i want to be. God blessed me with an amazing job, great husband and kids, love my church family. But i felt like their is still a part missing.
 
So i decided to re-start my Weight Watchers journey. I was embarrassed to even look at my weight but i decided to express how i feel and my struggle because their might be someone out their struggling to. Im happy to say on my first week i lost 3.4 pounds.
 
I would appreciate all support or share your story what ever you might be struggling with no matter what it may be. God bless you have a blessed day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and visiting , www.fashion1psychology.com